“Holiness is the habit of being of one mind with God, according as we find His mind described in Scripture. It is the habit of agreeing in God's judgment, hating what He hates, loving what He loves, and measuring everything in this world by the standard of His Word.”
― J.C. Ryle,
Country Oaks offers a variety of Bible studies. We have Men's fellowship, adult Bible studies, and Women's groups. Please see our information center on Sunday mornings for more information.
- Sunday Bible Study 9:00 am with Pastor Clint Bunting
- Marriage on the Rock - 4th Sunday, 5:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Prayer Group - Tuesdays at 6:30 pm in Sanctuary
- Adult Bible Study - Tuesdays, 7 pm at Smith's house
- Women's Small Group Bible Study - Wednesdays, 9:30 am in Fellowship Hall